Starting on July 27, the Zinio app will be phased out and replaced with the RBDigital app. It is a free app and can be found in your app store. Accounts will not be affected in the switch. All checkouts will transfer and be available in the new app. Logins will stay the same.
For instructions on the new app, click here. There will be a 60-day grace period before the old Zinio app is discontinued. Stop by the Library or give us a call if you have any questions!
RBDigital gives you access to full color, cover to cover editions of your favorite magazines. Read them online, on your computer, or on your device with the RBDigital app.
Get started using the collection
- First time using RBDigital? Get full instructions here (PDF).
- You will need to set up a RBDigital Deerfield Library Collection account and then download the RBDigital app. The email and passwords must be exactly the same for both accounts.
- IMPORTANT: If you plan to use the RBDigital app on your mobile device (iDevice, Android, or Windows 8), sign into your RBDigital Deerfield Library Collection subscription first, download a magazine, then download and install the RBDigital app.
Get the RBDigital app Through Your App Store
- Reading in your browser? Click here.
- Reading in the app? Click here.
- Watch our eTutor video instructions below.