This program will include a component of physical movement, exercise, or similar activity. You are welcome to attend this program without participating in any of the physical activities demonstrated.
If you choose to participate (rather than observe) in these physical activities you agree to the following:
- You are participating in a Health and Fitness Program or Workshop offered by the Deerfield Public Library during which you will receive information and instruction about health and fitness. You recognize that fitness programs require physical exertion and may cause physical injury and are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding participation in Health and Fitness Programs or Workshops. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and have no medical conditions that would prevent you from your full participation in this program.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in this program.
- You voluntarily waive any claim you might have against Deerfield Public Library for injury or damages you might sustain as a result of participating in this program.
- You and your heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Deerfield Public Library for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.