In response to the high number of student requests for additional quiet study areas during Finals Week, in conjunction with the high demand by community groups for use of the Library’s meeting rooms, following are the Library spaces available for deep and creative thought!
- Cozy chairs in Front Lobby and in Magazine area
- Quiet Room (east side)
- Study carrels (by the Travel books)
- Open tables (by the Info Desk and Computer Lab)
- Cafe area, flexible seating
- Teen area, flexible seating
- 8 study rooms, seating 2-6 (first-come, first-served)