Still reeling from Avengers: Infinity Wars? Can’t wait for the Justice League movie?
I have good news for you! You can keep up with your favorite Marvel and DC characters as well as discover new favorites through Hoopla.
Hoopla has an amazing collection of comic books with everything from Neil Gaiman’s classic Sandman series to Matt Fraction’s Hawkeye series and they’re adding new titles all the time. You can download the Hoopla app through your phone or tablet’s App Store, or you can head over to Hoopla’s website to get started. You’ll need your library card handy so you can sign up for your account. Once you’re there, browse away. You get 10 checkouts each month, and everything is always available — there’s no wait!
There’s lots of cool comic series to discover through Hoopla. Here are some of my favorites:
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson (ill. Sarah Anderson)
- Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet by Ta-Nehisi Coates (ill. Brian Stelfreeze)
- Hawkeye: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction (ill. David Aja)
- The Sandman by Neil Gaiman (ill. Mike Dringenberg and Sam Kieth)
- The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman (ill. Tony Moore)
- Civil War: A Marvel Comics Event by Mark Millar (ill. Steve McNiven)
- Watchmen by Alan Moore (ill. Dave Gibbons)
- White Sand by Brandon Sanderson and Rik Hoskin (ill. Julius Gopez)
- Avatar: the Last Airbender — North and South by Various (ill. Gurihiru)
- Saga by Brian K. Vaughan (ill. Fiona Staples)
- Y: The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan (ill. Pia Guerra)
- Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson (ill. Adrian Alphona)