I’m pleased to announce that the Library building will be open to the public for more hours beginning Monday, May 24. We look forward to seeing more of our patrons more often!
In the interest of continued safety for our staff and patrons of all ages, we will still require masks for entry to the building. We will evaluate our status regularly and will announce any protocol changes when in place. We appreciate your continued support.
Updated Hours for Service, effective May 24
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 12-8 p.m.
Friday, 12-6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
*Includes browsing shelves, pick-up holds, returns, checkout, and computer use.
Staff support remains available Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- A mask is required for everyone over the age of 2 to enter the building. If you have a medical condition that makes wearing a mask difficult, we encourage you to contact the Library via telephone or email. We’ll be happy to assist you, including materials exchange outside the building.
- Please limit your visit in the library to under 60 minutes.
- Please maintain a 6-ft. distance between yourself and other library visitors and staff.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and use our telephone, online chat, or email services.
- Check out library materials using the self-checkout machines or service desk.
- In-person browsing.
- Reference services via telephone, or email, and in-person.
- Return materials inside the library or the outside book return. The outside return is open 24/7.
- Pick up holds either in the library or by using Curbside Pickup.
- Computers: No appointment is necessary. Adults: Computer Lab is open with reduced capacity. Youth/Teens: Computers in Youth Service are available.
- Self-service printing, scanning, or faxing.
- Interlibrary loan.
- MakerSpace services are available by appointment, in-person, and remote.
- Test proctoring by appointment.
We have made several building modifications to ensure the safety of the staff and community. At this time, some services will continue to be unavailable. This includes the Quiet Room, study rooms, and meeting rooms.
Youth Services: Currently, the Baby Garden and other toys and games remain unavailable.
We have placed some limited seating for patrons throughout the building.
At this time, no material donations are being accepted for the Book Sale.