Happy New Year!
Whether you’re celebrating with a countdown at noon or at midnight, pick up one of our special edition Grab & Go kits (available while supplies last) at the outdoor Creation Station. Inside you’ll have supplies to make a new year’s crown and shaker.
Supplies You’ll Need
- Coloring Supplies (markers, crayons, color pencils)
Kit includes: paper crown, small box, popsicle stick, ribbon, jingle bells, star stickers, double-sided tape, and either a bag of beans or grains.
1. Color and decorate your paper crown any way you like! (don’t forget to color the extra band too.)
2. Cut out the crown and the band.
3. Use tape to attach the crown to the band – feel free to cut off any extra depending on your head size.
1. Decorate the mini box. Not all of the flaps will show once you fold the box but you can still color it all if you want to. In this example, I only colored the sides that would be visible.
2. Fold the box (have a grown-up help you if you have trouble!)
3. Add your beans or grains inside the box and close. Add a piece of tape to help keep it closed.