To Submit a 3-D Print Job
- Read our 3-D Printer Policy
- Prepare your print. We accept 3-D files in STL format under 5mb
- 3-D prints are charged at $0.10 per gram of filament
- There is a $1.00 minimum charge for all 3-D prints
- Payment for 3-D prints can be made using a credit card
Please allow up to 5 days for your print to be completed after final approval.
Equipment and Additional Information
- The Deerfield Public Library uses Lulzbot TAZ 6, and a Lulzbot Mini 3-D Printers
- We print using PLA or PLA+ filament. Currently available colors are listed on the job submit form. We do not offer printing services using ABS filament.
Designing and Preparing Your Files
- Thingiverse.com is a design community for discovering, making, and sharing 3D printable things. It offers a large selection of 3D files available for download, as well as customizable objects.
- To create your own files Tinkercad is a great beginners tool, and Blender offers more advanced features. Both are available as free downloads.
- We prepare files for print in Cura, which is available as a free download and allows you to estimate print times and filament usage.