Books to Go!
A free monthly service for anyone living in the Deerfield Public Library service area who can’t get to the Library due to illness or limiting physical conditions.
- Library staff will deliver and pick up items each month.
- Library staff will bring books (regular and large print), audiobooks, and music CDs.
- Library staff choose materials for you, with your preferences in mind.
- If you don’t have a Deerfield Public Library card, we will help you get one.
- We can adjust loan times for special circumstances, but patrons are still responsible for lost or damaged items
Please contact Ted, at 847-945-3311 ext. 8833 to register or if you have any questions about Books to Go.