The Library’s Public Bulletin Board, Display Space, and Information Distribution Spaces provide visitors with information about cultural, educational, civic and charitable activities and services in the area. The Library also provides limited space for promotional materials for local services and for general interest displays.
- The Library cannot post advertisements of products or services offered by commercial organizations or individuals; requests for contribution; petitions; electioneering.
- All displayed materials must be approved by a Library staff member. Placement and duration of display is at the discretion of Library staff.
The Library maintains a public bulletin board in the Library Lobby.
- Organizations should submit posters or announcements at the Information Desk for posting.
The Library maintains a public display space in Youth Services.
- Library staff coordinates with area schools and home schooled families to display children’s artwork throughout the school year.
The Library maintains two public information distribution spaces.
- Adult Services: Service organizations, nonprofits, and government agencies serving area residents should submit materials for display and distribution at the Adult Services Desk.
- Youth Services: Organizations providing social services, educational and recreational opportunities to children and families should submit materials for display and distribution to the Youth Services Desk.
REVISED April 2, 2015
Board approved April 15, 2015